Mercer County Criminal Defense Attorneys
Aggressively Defending Clients Against Criminal Charges
If you have been accused of a crime in New Jersey, you could be facing serious penalties — including jail time, driver’s license suspension, probation and fines — as well as a criminal record that may limit your employment and educational options for years to come.
At The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall, our Mercer County criminal defense lawyers provide the aggressive representation our clients need and deserve. Our attorneys defend clients against all types of municipal, county and federal criminal charges, including the following:
- DWI / DUI (driving while intoxicated / driving under the influence)
- Traffic Violations (speeding, reckless driving, driving without insurance, etc.)
- Drug Charges (marijuana, cocaine, heroin, prescription drugs, etc.)
- Domestic Violence (simple assault and restraining orders)
- Assault and Threat Charges (aggravated assault, terroristic threats, etc.)
- Weapons Offenses (unlawful possession and possession for unlawful purposes)
- Shoplifting (municipal court and Superior Court charges)
- Fraud and Theft (credit card theft, theft by deception, burglary, etc.)
- Expungement (removal of arrest and conviction records)
- Criminal Mischief (vandalism, graffiti, etc.)
- Disorderly Conduct (public drunkenness, fights, threats, etc.)
Before you can be convicted of a crime, the prosecution needs to prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt. Our attorneys will evaluate the evidence against you in order to identify defense opportunities. We will also explore alternatives to conviction such as pretrial diversion.
Our firm represents local residents, clients who have been arrested while passing through Mercer County, and students at Princeton University, Rider University, The College of New Jersey (TCNJ), Thomas Edison State College and Mercer County Community College (MCCC).
Trenton Felony and Misdemeanor Defense Lawyers · (609) 683-8102
If you have been arrested, charged or placed under investigation, your first step should be to contact an experienced defense attorney. To discuss how our firm can help you pursue an acquittal, dismissal or reduction of your charges, call us today at (609) 683-8102 or e-mail us.
We serve clients throughout Mercer County, New Jersey — including Trenton, Hamilton, Princeton Borough, West Windsor, East Windsor, Lawrence Township, Robbinsville, Hightstown, Princeton Township, Ewing and Hopewell — and surrounding areas, including Hunterdon County and Burlington County.