Mercer County Defense Lawyers
Literally Thousands of Successful Cases Handled
If you have been arrested, charged with a crime or placed under investigation in Mercer County, you need lawyers who know the system — lawyers who understand what needs to be done to protect your rights and help you pursue the best possible outcome to your case. With literally thousands of success stories, the Mercer County criminal defense attorneys at The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall have the experience you need on your side to fight the serious potential consequences of your criminal charges. From our office in Princeton, we handle cases throughout Mercer County and beyond including Burlington County and Hunterdon County.
Credentials That Speak for Themselves
Our firm is composed of veteran trial attorneys who have the specialized experience to vigorously defend our clients in New Jersey. Our team of criminal lawyers includes former prosecutors who understand how prosecutors think and what tactics they use to try to convict people of criminal offenses.
Our attorneys are experienced at aggressively defending clients against all types of criminal charges and traffic violations including DWI, drug possession, domestic violence, theft and assault.
The Experience and Insight to Aggressively Protect Your Rights
In our justice system, you are innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Our criminal defense team includes lawyers with the technical knowledge and practical experience to analyze and discover weaknesses in the evidence against you. We defend clients against charges such as:
- DWI / DUI (driving while intoxicated / driving under the influence)
- Traffic Violations (speeding, reckless driving, driving without insurance, etc.)
- Drug Charges (marijuana, cocaine, heroin, prescription drugs, etc.)
- Restraining orders (simple assault and restraining orders)
- Assault and Threat Charges (aggravated assault, terroristic threats, etc.)
- Weapons Offenses (unlawful possession and possession for unlawful purposes)
- Shoplifting (municipal court and Superior Court charges)
- Fraud and Theft (credit card theft, theft by deception, burglary, etc.)
- Expungement (removal of arrest and conviction records)
Princeton and Hamilton Criminal Law Attorneys · (609) 683-8102
If you have been charged with a crime in Mercer County, New Jersey, it is in your interests to talk to an experienced criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible. For a free consultation, you can call our firm 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at (609) 683-8102, or e-mail us to schedule a meeting.